What Is A Call-To-Action?
A Call-To-Action is a link or button on your website that drives prospective customers into leads by filling out a form on a landing page.
A Call-To-Action is the link between the regular content that your possible customers is interested in, and a page with a higher value offer on it that is relevant and interesting to persuade the customer to complete a short form.
Many marketers forget this very important step. They will write great creative marketing content, but forget to lead their potential customers to the next step in the process. At Kirk Donovan Enterpriseswe show you how to engage the prospect effectively through targets next steps.
How To Effectively Use A Call-To-Action
Calls-To-Action can use all different kinds of wording to attract attention from qualified leads. There are proven ways in which to effectively use Calls-To-Action in your Digital Advertising Plan, here is a list of a few:
- Use Language That Is Actionable: It is important to keep the action clear on your Call-To-Action, using words such as, download, click, start, register, discover, find and so forth. An effective Call-To-Action will use action-oriented, second-person verbs which will empower your readers to click on your Call-To-Action.
- Make Sure That Your Offer Is Clear: Every Call-To-Action that you create will be unique to your business or brand, it is your service or product that you are promoting. You need to make sure your message is very clear, by giving a brief description so the user understands the benefits of clicking on your Call-To-Action.
- Add A Sense Of Urgency: Creating a sense of urgency is a critical component for every Call-To-Action, you want to persuade the reader to take action now instead of later. You should tell your reader to do something right now, or today to keep them focused on clicking your Call-To-Action. Getting the reader to act now will help increase your conversion rate.
- Make It Stand Out: A good way to attract visitors attention is by the actual design of your Call-To-Action button. They should not blend in with the rest of your website design. You want to strategically choose contrasting elements to help the readers notice your Call-To-Action.
- Test Your Calls-To-Action: Be sure to design multiple different versions of your Calls-To-Action so you can identify which one will drive more business results. You want as many opportunities as possible to convert leads into customers.
Today’s consumers are relying more than ever on the web to help guide them in their purchasing decisions. The creative presentation online is more important than ever in guaranteeing marketing success. At Kirk Donovan Enterprises we stay current with the latest advances, trends, and improvements in web development.
Our work is technically sound, progressively enhanced, and its performance will exceed your audience’s expectations. We believe that the most significant person in an advertising campaign is the client. Our mission is to develop creative advertising campaigns that appeal to both the rational and emotional motivations of your consumers, while maintaining your vision.
Kirk Donovan Enterprises has become renown in Atlanta, Ga for producing exceptional Call-To-Action services and strategies that produce exceptional results. To speak with Kirk about how our Atlanta Digital Marketing Agency can help you grow your company and increase your conversions, please click the link below.