There are many different types of traditional advertising techniques and choosing the right advertising platform can make all of the difference in how your advertising campaign looks, performs and coverts. The method that works best for your business primarily depends on what your business is offering and the kind of customers you are trying to reach. So how do you choose an effective advertisement that converts?
Well, first evaluate your business on the following:
- What do you offer?
- Who are you trying to target?
- In what area is your business located?
- What will be the most effective form of contact?
The 5 Most Common Traditional Advertising Platforms that could be right for your business!
- Outdoor advertising has the potential to reach hundreds of thousands of people each day. It most definitely gets you the most “bang for your buck,” but it is limited in its message. Billboards are a big commitment that can be expensive to often change or edit, so make sure the image and phrase you choose are exactly what you want. especially since billboards are often limited to one picture and less than ten words.
- Radio broadcasts are also capable of reaching many people and actually reaches the second greatest amount of people for your money. Unfortunately, radio can not be targeted to one specific geographical area, so small and local businesses usually do not benefit, but large franchises can.
- Television commercial advertising has two main offers, cable and broadcast. Depending on what your business it and what you offer can determine which will benefit you the most. Television commercials in general offer video and sound, unlike billboards, so your message has a greater chance of being absorbed by viewers. Cable television is usually specific to certain geographic areas, which is nice for small businesses trying to get their name out to other community members.
- Broadcast television can also be successful but is usually very expensive. In broadcast television advertising it is usually best to buy specific shows so you are able to target a specific profile to get the most out of your money.
- Newspaper advertisements are becoming less effective as the world is becoming more technology centered. Magazine ads, depending on the target can be successful but print advertisements in general are hit or miss. Your desired customer needs to be in the market to purchase what you are offering, otherwise, chances are, it will go unnoticed.
- Email marketing continues to be very successful because it is inexpensive and has the potential to reach an unlimited amount of people as often as a company wants. The best thing about email marketing is that you can target your desired customer easily and personalize emails to appeal to each potential customers interest.
If you are considering any of these advertising methods for your business, contact Kirk Donovan Enterprisestoday! Choosing the perfect advertising platform can be tricky, so let the professionals help at Atlanta’s best Marketing and Advertising Agency!
Click on the Link Below to meet with one of our marketing professionals.