Media Advertising is using various tools such as billboards, magazines, newspapers, radio, television, and internet by which promotional messages are communicated to the public usingwords, speech, and pictures. In this post you will learn How to get the most out of your Media Advertising.
These various marketing tools are how you communicate a succinct message with your potential customer. Media Advertising is the virtual way of shaking a potential clients hand saying pleased to meet you and here is how we can better meet your needs. This is the thrust of why you do advertising in the first place; you are attempting to communicate a message that creates conversion for you product or service.
So what is the problem you ask?
The approaches to Media Advertising have changed dramatically over the years. Instead of always pushing a message out to customers the role is to gather customers around a message and drive them to your cause. The new approach is called Inbound Marketing, and it is the most efficient use of your media buying and creates an adaptive marketing strategy to engage.
Inbound Marketing Approach to Media Advertising
With outbound marketing methods such as cold calling, e-mail blasts, and direct mail turning consumers off to an ever-greater extent, consumers are increasingly doing research online to choose companies and products that meet their needs without the feeling of being pushed or sold to.
Kirk Donovan Enterprises is an Atlanta based Media Adversiting Agency that recognizes these behavioral changes as opportunities and explains how companies can make the most of this shift online. This inbound marketing strategy not only addresses turning strangers into website visitors, but explains how best to convert those visitors to leads, and to nurture those leads to the point of becoming delighted customers who continue to engage with your company in the future and become next level sales people by writing postitve reviews and driving your virtual word of mouth.
Get Your Marketing Dollars Under Control
Media Advertising isn’t strictly about dollars and cents. You need to analyze the media habits of your customer by understanding what trigger terms will get their attention and what makes them respond (If you need to identify your customer persona better check out this link).
When you work with your media buying company make sure to target the buy in a way that doesn’t waste your money with the old shotgun approach, whether this is through precise timing of you TV spots, regulating your Facebook Advertising to relevant leads or getting a local Radio personality to truly understand your product so they can pitch it with a personalized apporach. Media Advertising and Media Buying isn’t just about getting good rates…it’s about getting the kind of advertising efficiency that will give you the best chance of an ROI that crushes.
Strategies of Effectiveness
Below are some simple strategies to help make the most out of your Media Advertising:
- Be consistent with your Brand across All Channels: Using multi-channel marketing means your brand can stay consistent across mediums since you are managing your business’s reputation across all areas. Don’t cloud your radio ads with your internet presence. If you use humor on the radio, you better make sure your website delivers a few laughs. Your Buyer Persona needs consistency to drive trust.
- Don’t Let Your Ads Live in A Vacuum: Coordinate cross-promotional efforts with integrated marketing, so different mediums compliment each other.
- Speak Directly to Your Audience: Where does your key audience spend most of their time? When do they spend their time? What do they value?
- Change and Adapt to the Platform You Are Using: Reaching out with Facebook and Twitter? Facebook posts with a photo generate 120% more engagement than simple text while tweets with images see an 89% increase in Favorites and a 150% increase in Retweets. Simplicity builds effectiveness
- Consistency: If you want to connect with Media Advertising, you need to be patient and let the strategy work, too many companies are ADHD with their advertising dollar and because of this they are never able to gain any traction with their potential audience. Think of your Media Advertising strategy as a relationship with a friend, stop communicating and the relationship dies.
- Use A Single Social Media Platform to Post
- You Need A Great Copywriter: According to Entreprenur.com, Ads that speak to the heart of the customer and touch a nerve are the ones that turn little companies into big companies. The problem is so few in-house copywriters know how to deliver a quality emotional message that ties logic in as well. If you need more information on triggers to buy check out our Converting Sales into Leads post.
Dominate Your Market With Our Atlanta Media Advertising Agency
If you want to make the most effective use of your Media Advertising, follow the tips listed above to help guide you through the process as a start.
If you are ready to skyrocket your companies results, and learn more about How to get the Most out of Your Media Advertising, results click the link below.